Our Vision and Mission
Healthy, resilient children and families through an ACEs-aware and trauma-informed community.
Building the foundation for playful, healthful, and hopeful living for children and families.
To learn more about our approach and impact in Palm Beach County, please click here.
Ways of Being: Playful, Healthful, and Hopeful
- Improve the social-emotional wellness of children and their caregivers by providing an array of prevention, early intervention, and mental health services.
- Improve caregivers' mental health and use of effective strategies to support children, while strengthening their ability to provide an environment that promotes healthy outcomes.
- Train professionals and the community on effective clinical models and trauma-informed strategies for working with children and families.
- Build resilience and adaptability in our future generations.
- Promote meaningful and caring interactions among family members and caregivers.
- Lead productive and supportive programming across community networks in Palm Beach County.
- Continue to operate as a sustainable and mission-focused organization.