Our Vision and Mission
Healthy, resilient children and families through an ACEs-aware and trauma-informed community.
Building the foundation for playful, healthful, and hopeful living for children and families.
Ways of Being: Playful, Healthful, and Hopeful
- Improve the social-emotional wellness of children and their caregivers by providing an array of prevention, early intervention, and mental health services.
- Improve caregivers' mental health and use of positive parenting strategies while strengthening their ability to provide an environment that promotes healthy outcomes for their children.
- Educate and train interns and mental health professionals on effective clinical models and strategies for working with children and families.
- Build resilience and adaptability in our future generations.
- Promote meaningful and caring interactions among family members and caregivers.
- Lead productive and supportive programming across community networks in Palm Beach County.
- Continue to operate as a sustainable and mission-focused organization.